Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Happy" color challenge additions


Here's my layout for last Saturday's class. These are photos of our hometown parade. It really IS funky but I do love it. I used Cloud 9 Design paper and matching dimensional stickers which is unusual for me; I rarely use stickers. But I needed a fairly quick and easy page because I was heading out early to line dance at the county fair.

Two more cards I made the following morning using the same colors. I walked into my studio and saw all the stuff still out from my creative flurry of the day before and wanted to try something with the leftovers. I really like the little "happy" card. For the other, I switched around the background card stock and used the regal rose instead of rose red. As I suspected, the versamarked circles look more stunning on the darker paper.

No comments: