Monday, September 22, 2008

Rogue River


Layout for a little outing we went on the first day of summer. And here it is: the first day of fall. Summer sure seemed to fly by. This is some really great paper by Graphic 45. And I was real pleased with the chipboard circles. I was playing around with the zoom on my digital camera all day (myhusband goes to fish; I go to take pictures!). The mother duck and her babies were actually all the way across the river from me. My SLR camera would have taken a better shot, but this was not too bad.

I actually got three more wedding layouts done last week and will post them tomorrow. I am hoping to finish up that album this week.....and get the Christmas cards done for World Card Making Day. My LSS has a great day planned and I can't wait. Plus it is Scrap Pink this Friday and that should be fun too. Looks like a great time coming up. One season ends, but the next is always good too.

No comments: