Saturday, December 6, 2008

Give Thanks to God

I should have taken more picture on Thanksgiving. Somehow, being the chief chef and all, I only got a few. We even had special guests and I didn't capture a picture of them. Oh well, sometimes you just have to make do with what you have. I found these five to be acceptable and actually made a pretty nice layout. The paper is Sassafras Lass and I love the attached die cut borders. I copied their flower embellishments but made my own because I needed orange. The chipboard swirls were left over from a large package by Making Memories I think. The rubon title was some of the easiest rubons I have even used. They were by Arctic Frog. The inspiration for the title came from watching Rick Warren on Fox News the other night. He said lots of Americans give thanks, but not too many give thanks to God.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Nice work, mom. Our centerpiece turned out so pretty!