Monday, January 12, 2009

Cousins

Couldn't believe I could finally take a picture outside Saturday. No rain and even sunshine so photo is in natural light (the best!). This layout was designed for a demo using Copic markers for my LSS. I used a Prima Marketing printables transparency. These are perfect if you have some photos with colors that are difficult to match to any scrapbooking papers. The markers can be blended to create just about any color you need. I then made a matching page for a 2-page layout using a transparency sheet that I stamped and colored and then attached to a tag kind of ala Tim Holtz. He shows you on his blog that the alcohol inks will also color glitter stickers. In keeping with one of my new year's resolution, this layout has a significant amount of journaling. And the "JOY" on the tag, well that is my one little word for 2009.

No comments: