Friday, February 6, 2009

Always Singing, Loving Life



This layout was so precious to create. I have had these photos laying around for awhile. They are some that I took out of my old magnetic albums. When I first started scrapbooking there were not any scrapbooking stores, and no one new about "archival safe." I used to cut out embellishments from ads, magazines, whatever I could find. A while ago I removed all these photos and have been scrapbooking them. That's where these came from. The paper is Basic Grey "Sugared." I used 3 different pattern papers, plus their die cut sticker letters. I absolute love their papers for backgrounds. I also used the matching fibers and found some brads by Kaiser Craft that matched real well. The layout was inpsired by Allie Edwards. There will be journaling under the right hand photos later. It was wonderful to remember those special days when I was a mother of a two year 0ld.

No comments: