Saturday, March 7, 2009

Best Friends


This week's layout uses some beautiful flocked paper from 7 Gypsies. I've been wanting to do a black/white page of my daughter's black and white engagement photos for awhile now. You, of course, can make this page your own by using any colors you want! But I love the classic look of these colors. Anyway, I used one 12x12 of the flocked paper, 2 different patterns of 12x12 by Graphics 45 that Marti also just got in, and 2 solid Bazzill for the background. I also used 5 shades of black to grey for the circles. Note that you do not necessarily have to have large photos for these circles. Mine are mounted on circles. So you can mount one or several on each of the three circles. The swirls are a new package of Bazzill chips; these are sprayed with Memories Mist for easy coloring. I also sprayed some white flowers by KaiserCraft. If you have chipboard swirls by someone else you could use those. These sprays come in several colors, so check out how fun this technique is. I used a variety of brads, jewels and buttons for the flower centers: jewels by Heidi Swapp, buttons by Foof-a-la, and brads by KaiserCraft. The title letters were from a sticker sheet by Creative Imaginations that I've had for quite some time. Bring some smallish letter stickers or cut some with the Cricket. They need to fit on 1" (or there about) punched circles. A happy scrapbooking morning to all of you!

No comments: