Friday, March 27, 2009

True Friends


I'm loving tomorrow's layout with some fun new Tim Holtz products that just arrived at Creating Lasting Memories including sprockets, spinners, journaling tickets and salvage stickers. The fun has just begun because I also picked up his corners, foliage, long fasteners, trinket pins and ornate plates. You can be sure I will be using them on some of my upcoming layouts. I asked Marti to wait and not put this stuff out for sale until after my class tomorrow so you guys can be first to purchase. After tomorrow, it will be out in the shop for sale. The background paper I used is 2 12x12 of some real elegant glittter and embossed designs by Best Creation Inc. I also used 2 different colors of solid Bazzill one of which is bling. I have used rubons by Kaiser Craft and 7 Gypsies, tiny alphas by Making Memories, a glasine envelope, a metal edged vellum tag and a small amount of fiber. As you can see, it takes quite a few photos. The large one is appromiately 5x8. Wouldn't you love to come play with me tomorrow? If you live near Brookings, Oregon, stop by and create this layout. Class begins at 10:30am.

No comments: