Sunday, March 22, 2009

Light of Love


I am back from a wonderful time attending bridal showers for my DD. The layout is more engagement photos. I found this 7 Gypsies paper 2 weeks ago that was perfect for these pictures taken at a Pasadena park in the setting sun. Layout uses 2 matching 12x12 pattern papers plus 2 12x12 coordinating patterns or solid for the mat behind the photos and the journaling block inside the frame. Since this paper was not card stock weight, I also mounted mine on some solid Bazzill. The angel was cut out from one sheet then mounted dimensionally on the other side. My favorite part is the Bo Bunny swirls; mine are clear but they also come in colors. I LOVE the clear!!. The title is some shimmer stickers by Making Memories. I stamped and embossed with holigraphic powder underneath that title. There is also a nice clear metal edged tag which I stamped and added a flower and glitter heart button. A couple of pieces of ribbon finishes off the page. The photo on the left is 6x10; the two are the right are 4x6 and 5x7.

No comments: