Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Shower


Last week I did a layout of the first of two bridal showers I was fortunate to attend down in LA the weekend of the 14/15th of March. Today's layout is the second one put on by Josh's family. I was a bit nervous about meeting "the fam" but they were all so nice. I was super glad to have had the chance and I feel so good about Allison's soon to be new family.

I was gone for a good part of the day, so I got started on this late. I seem to do my best work under pressure!! This week's layout features the new Heidi Swapp "Invisibles." Try them and find out for yourself what the excitement is all about. These are really fun to color and watch the invisible images pop out. For a complimentary page I used one of the new "Sew Cute" by Prima Marketing. The circles are cut from one 12x12 BoBunny Love Shack Shake, one 12x12 Heidi Grace Designs Sweetest Bug Charming Cottage, and one 12x12 solid Bazzill. Embellishments include BoBunny Swirls & Brackets Chipboard stikers, Prima Flowers, and an adorable wooden laser cut "Flutterby" by Scrap FX. Some ribbon and crystals finish off the pages. The title is some 7 Gypsies rub-ons and Heidi's "Invisible" alpha stickers. Don't you just love all the dots on this layout combined with all those circles?

No comments: